I got the grips a week ago and I got time to go through them all in pretty intense conditions.
I tried them in 2 locations: 1) outside in sub-zero (celsius) conditions, 2) indoor facility in the 30s (Celsius again).
Grip #1: Standard Perf Grip
First off, this grip looks great. Clean, simple with an old-school feel to it. The perforations actually add to this.
1) The mix of humidity and intense cold, gloveless mind you, would cause havoc on regular leather grips as the sweat of my hands would freeze on the surface. The perforations really seemed to steer away from this.
The only complaint would be the lack of tackiness which is needed in colder situations to make up for the loss of fine dexterity.
2) As far as warm conditions go, these were A1. No darker spots caused by humidity absorption and no slippery feeling in hand.
Grip #2: Perf Tacky Grip
This has to be my favorite one. The darker leather looks perfect and the tacky feel really suits my taste.
1) Same as for grip #1, but the tackiness issue is solved.
2) The problem that I could have foreseen i.e. weirdness of the tackiness and sweat combination, wasn't an issue. I really loved how it performed as it was literally stuck to my hand without a rubbery feeling.
Grip #3: Perf Pigskin Grip
While I prefer a more subtle look, being a quarterback myself, I was intrigued to be in my comfort zone with a putter in my hand.
1) This grip didn't fare as good as the other ones in the cold. It got slick and the perforations didn't seem as effective as on the other ones.
2) No complaints about this one in the heat. No slippage or anything.
I'd propose a slightly bigger grip for us guys with paws instead of hands. Also, I'd take a look at the leather of Canadian Football, it's a bit slicker, but it seems to old up better in the cold. Plus, a lighter color with the two white stripes could make for a very cool-looking grip.
Thanks again for the opportunity,
P.S. I'd love to repeat the experience, if you're looking for testers again in the future.